We are looking for resourceful and intelligent individuals to collaborate as one team while ensuring a world-class customer experience.
- Driving business transaction and pipeline development.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities at assigned accounts.
- Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging your strong industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be translated into solution opportunities.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account – become the trusted advisor.
- Use knowledge of; technology, products, processes, industry expertise, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers.
- Develop multi-level relationships using available internal and external resources, and where appropriate channel partner resources, to maximize revenues opportunities.
- Execute an effective account/opportunity management and business planning process.
- Align with appropriate delivery teams to leverage follow-on business from one delivery mission to another.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Two (2) + years of relevant quota-carrying experience
- Experience working with a digital agency, web development firm, or technology firm.
- Understand how to solution sell multi-product software & hardware solutions to Fortune 100 accounts
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations.
- Experience negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Highly developed business development, negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content.
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less).
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable and accustomed to working remotely as part of a well-aligned sales and technical team
|Job Category||Business Development|