- Design, develop, and maintain websites, web-based services, and information systems for software development firm portfolio.
- Perform software development and analysis, including testing and debugging.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, and integrates web applications and web infrastructure focusing on content management systems such as WordPress.
- Provides operational support for services, including monitoring systems, investigating issues, and repairing bugs. Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet operational needs.
- Coordinates with other staff working on application and integration solutions.
- Actively participates with the full team in the web development life cycle and work to ensure consistency of pages and recommend graphic techniques, styles and designs.
- Remains current on web usability standards, design, HTML, CSS, scripting languages, browser compatibility, accessibility, and learning new skills for keeping up with the latest in web technology.
- Three (3)+ years of software development experience.
- Production experience with PHP.
- Full-stack experience in LAMP.
- Experience with WordPress or other content management software such as Joomla, Shopify, Drupal, or Magento.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Experience with Subversion or other version control software. Production experience with relational databases.
- Familiarity with Unix or Linux command line utilities.
- Familiarity with version control such as Git.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully meet deadlines.
- Five (5) + years of software development experience.
- Experience with WordPress plugins and theme development, Web Architecture, Internet Communication Protocols.
- Experience with utilizing and compiling open-source software packages.
- Experience writing scripts for Unix or Linux operating systems in Bash, Perl, or other scripting languages.
- Experience with resource allocation and reporting project progress.
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- If you have read the above, make sure to mention it during the interview.
- Attach resume and click submit to be considered for this career opportunity.
|Job Category||Web Developer|